We had family over on Saturday to celebrate birthdays.
Maria's requested flower cake...and I guess also MY cake. Can't wait till she is old enough to make mine for me.
cheesing with the cake
Make a wish...
ha, now do I get some cake??
Present time
Don't look so excited about it Maria.
Seriously, you look like you got a pair of socks.
This doll cradle was made by my dad for me when I was a little girl, it was repaired, cleaned up and grandma made Maria a doll quilt.
Me checking out my sewing book present.
Maria seems pleased with her bike.
I found this swing-set on Craigslist, but it was over by my parents. So my parents picked it up and stored it till spring. They spent part of the morning piecing it back together. Thanks grandpas!
Hmmm...is Maria or Daddy the foreman on this project?? Daddy actually had just gotten home from a funeral service.
Maria thinks is pretty cool already!
Happy about the swing-set.
Pretending to sleep for my picture.
Let's try out this bike.
Here I go.
4 generations.
Modeling the birthday dress...which had to be layered with some extra layers...last year we were too hot outside on her birthday...you can never predict in Indiana.
Mom with her sweet girls!
We have plenty to praise God for; the joy of celebrating birthdays.
1 comment:
I love that cake!! Did you make it? What a cool idea to use cookies as flowers. What did you use for the centers? Happy birthday, by the way! :)
Post a Comment