Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Knitting needle bag
No, I do not knit and no I don't need another hobby to learn. I had wanted to make a gift for a good friend who is moving soon. She is a knitter and I had heard her say that she would like a knitting needle bag. I happened to find a pattern for one in a book at the library...SCORE! She had asked another friend to make a couple of knitting project bags, so she had extra fabric from that, which I used to make this project. It was super easy to make and I am happy with the way it turned out. Once you store the needles in it, you fold it in half and roll it up, then tie the ribbon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really beautiful, Jessica! I ought to make myself one of those -- my needles are all in a cardboard box jumbled together.
Post a Comment