It was such a nice day on Sunday that we went for a walk at the Academy. It was nice to have a large open place to let Maria run around and not have to worry about cars. We have been spoiled here the last few days with amazing warm weather, and sunny, clear skies. Supposed to be rain the next couple, but we won't complain too much, our garden does need some moisture!
We have plenty to praise God for; sunshiny days!
2 comments:
Gripe -- when I click on a picture to see it bigger, I can't use the back button to get back to your post. I hate it when websites (ie your picture hosting site, not you) mess with navigation tools.
I love Maria's outfit -- the edging on the shirt is so cute. I think Amy just got the same shorts from Grandma.
hmmm...when I click on a picture it works, maybe it's the browser? I use Safari most of the time...oh, the shorts were from Kohl's last fall clearance.
Post a Comment