I wanted to make some slippers for Maria as she has grown out of the ones we bought. Well, I should have made the pattern a lot bigger than I did, so baby #2 will have an extra pair in a bigger size. I made some newborn sized ones already, for her and for a friend's baby.
So here are the re sized pattern pair I made, much more the size she needs with some room to grow. The only problem I have encountered is the bottom material being a little more slippery than I wanted it to be. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted at the store.
I also made a flannel sheet to fit Maria's toddler bed, and a pillowcase for the small pillow she had. It was super easy, and cheaper than buying a crib sheet, besides I didn't like the patterns they had where I looked.




4 comments:
Hey Jess,
You're looking so cute!!! I was scrolling down and saw that picture of Maria (the close up of her face, I think your title was snow fun???) - that's a really great picture. Nice capture! How are you feeling?
Jessica! First of all you look great in your previous post! I was purusing your site and I can't believe how talented you are with your sewing machine! I even made Simeon come and take a look! WOW. Great job with the slippers and the little purple dress you made for Maria is adorable... she is also. Hope you are doing well, sounds like it. Happy Weekend! Eileen.
Boy girl, you've got skillz! You should start taking orders for those things! :) I hope that you all had a relaxing and renewing vacation!
those are SO cute!!! You could totally sell those on eBay!!!! My mom just bought some of the Robeez kind for Carter this weekend that were $32!!!!!
Post a Comment