You look so cute! I was never a cute pregnant...I got really big and swollen looking really quickly. I think I was already in maternity pants by the time the stick showed a + sign by the third kid! HA
To answer your question, I use the cutest blog on the block (it's free). There is a button on the top left of my blog that is a link. Then I made the little banner thing. I can make you one if you want, its super easy! :)
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! You look so cute!
Robyn
aw, thanks robyn!
You look so cute! I was never a cute pregnant...I got really big and swollen looking really quickly. I think I was already in maternity pants by the time the stick showed a + sign by the third kid! HA
To answer your question, I use the cutest blog on the block (it's free). There is a button on the top left of my blog that is a link. Then I made the little banner thing. I can make you one if you want, its super easy! :)
Post a Comment