Two weekends ago I spent a sister's weekend with my big sis, Michele. It was some much needed away/together time! Larry had a fun time with the girls and my sister and I really enjoyed having some sister time. I got there Thurs. afternoon and hung out that evening. On Friday we headed downtown Indy and enjoyed the Etiljorg museum. Neither of us had been there before. After, we hopped across the street to Friday's for a lunch. The weather was clear and perfectly warm. On Saturday we spent time around the house, doing crazy things like hanging pictures(that have been collecting dust under her bed for several years since their remodel) purging closets of dressy business attire that she wore over 10 years ago when she worked in Indy. I left that evening and made it home in time to hit the hay. I loved my time away and time I spent with my big sister, I love her!
I have plenty to praise God for; big sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment