Friday, June 24, 2011

good medicine

I think some of the best medicine is a visit with a good friend, and when you multiply that by 4, it's just awesome medicine.  It is just what I needed.  I have been missing these girls!
We hosted the get together at our lake house and it was loud, crazy, and at times chaotic, but wonderful, fun, and a blessing too!  I count myself SO blessed to have friends from my childhood who are still a part of my life now.  I wish for my girls this type of friendship, but know with the ministry lifestyle it will be somewhat harder. I count myself fortunate to have never moved, and my parents still live in the house I grew up in.




 missing a couple of girlies

 missing Zane
 the IPad is fun for all!
 snack time


 
check out those splits!

 the seagull approaching to steal some crackers

 stealing seats
 deep in conversation
 Don't ask?? :)
cutie patootie
We have plenty to praise God for; the blessing of friends!

No comments: