Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pay it forward and misc. projects

felt play food for Maria's birthday
a bicycle basket for Maria's birthday
Pay it forward apron #1 for Kirsten
pay it forward apron #2 for Michelle

pay it forward apron #3 for Emily
pay it forward apron #4 for Robyn
pay it forward apron #5 for Mindy
Matching doll/child apron for Maria's friend's birthday.
I made myself some new PJ's
I made some new curtains for Anna's room.
I may have already posted the monkey I made Anna, but she just got it for her birthday, so here it is again.
The local Tri Kappa did their Chairs for Charity again and I redid these two chairs.

How do you like my Flower Power Duo?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely amazing! I wish I could sew like you do! I have so many things I would love to do like that!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Beautiful chairs, wow! Too bad I can't grab them.
;) Dörte