Friday, March 11, 2011

just randoms

The girls were taste testing the cream cheese filling for our King Cake for Mardi Gras...no complaints there!
The King Cake...yum!
Anna trying to climb up a slide at Bremen Bounce.
Maria was helping me to make noodles for our Chicken and Noodles one night.
She is a good helper when she wants to help.
Maria was invited to a Ballerina birthday party.  They were playing a version of Duck, Duck, Goose.  She is the one standing up on the far side of the circle.
Girls have been sick lately...still.  We all had colds that we are just recovering from, but the girls seem to have caught something new, or perhaps it morphed into something else.  At any rate, the humidifier is still running, tissues are being used up rapidly and patience is at an all time low with sick, tired, cranky girls.  So we hope that mending is on the way soon.
Anna has been very vocal in her "I love you."  or "I love ___".  In fact at the Ash Wednesday service this week, I had to try to quiet her several times as she was saying it pretty loud!  At least she wasn't yelling something less positive, not that she ever does that.
A rather strange find last night was when I found Anna asleep sitting up in her bed against only a very short side rail of her toddler bed.  At first I thought she was awake, but when I laid her down it didn't phase her at all.
We have plenty to praise God for; the girls have been lucky enough to only get sick a few times besides your typical cold.

No comments: