We headed to Ft. Wayne on Friday to celebrate Easton's 2nd birthday. I had some errands to run while I was in town, mostly returns. The girls and I ate lunch at the mall, and they enjoyed playing on the ride cars. They don't realize that you are actually supposed to pay and the ride will move and light up...thank goodness!
Since it was so cold on Friday, we spent quite a bit of time "walking" the mall. I didn't really shop much, especially since the double stroller just doesn't fit in some stores very well. I did manage to tire them out though on the mall play area. They conked out in the van on the way to the party, and since we were going to be early, I stopped in a parking lot and let the girls sleep. I knew if I tried to get them out and into the house the nap would be over and they would be unbearable!
Anna has quite a bit of growing to do in the next 4 months to catch up with her cousin!
Happy Birthday Easton!
No comments:
Post a Comment