Tuesday, November 23, 2010

serendipity

I have found several outfits for the girls that have been seemingly matching, although they were different brands, and bought at two separate locations. They both have little Scottish Terriers on them.  The one Maria has on was bought at the thrift store that our church operates.  The one Anna is wearing was something grandma got from a garage sale.  It's fun to dress them alike now, while they still let me.  I even wore red so I was matchy too...okay, maybe that's a bit too much, but it makes me happy, who cares what anyone thinks!

We have plenty to praise God for; fun matching outfits at thrift store pricing!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Hee, the last line about you wearing red, too, made me laugh. :) And yes, I love it when I find "matching" stuff in bags of hand-me-downs or second-hand sales, too!

Anonymous said...

Love the matching outfits!!!! We got Charlotte-Amelie a similar doggie dress for this Christmas.