We had a chance to meet baby Gabrielle 'Ellie' while we were home last weekend. Jess and Ellie are here for the month of June from Texas. Anna was especially interested in Ellie and would have loved to poke at her...we tried to keep that under control for the most part! At 6 months old this 11 lb miracle baby made Anna seem so big, but Ellie has come a long was from her 3 month early arrival at barely over 1 lb. Jess and I have been friends since she moved into our school back in 7th grade. She and I were only a few lockers apart and became fast friends. We may not talk all too often, but it's always easy to catch right up.
We have plenty to praise God for; the blessings of friendship and new life.
1 comment:
Love the pics Jess! I am looking forward to seeing you all next weekend! I have to remember my camera. Ellie is getting so big and just adorable!
Post a Comment