At one month I learned to smile.
At two months I slept through the night(8 hours).
At three months I know my mom and dad.
At four months I learned to laugh.
At five months I am trying to sit up and I sleep 12 hours.
At six months I started eating some real food and figured out rolling.
At seven months I had gotten two teeth, loved playing peek-a-boo, and said my first word, dada.
At eight months I surprised everyone by trying to whistle and sitting up, and I like to feed myself.
At nine months I am all about clapping my hands and waving bye-bye.
At ten months I am scooting backwards well, like to give kisses, and tell people "hi".
At eleven months I finally started crawling, like to dance to music, and sign "milk" and "yes".
At twelve months I can pant like a dog and I am getting used to standing and falling.
We have plenty to praise God for; a year full of firsts to celebrate.
1 comment:
This is the cutest post!!! Happy birthday to Anna!
Post a Comment