Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Family time

We had Larry's side of the family up to the lake house on Saturday to celebrate the spring birthdays.  The kids were CRAZY together, but had so much fun.  It was a good thing we got out and took a walk in the sun, they needed to burn off some more energy.
awww
riding the teeter totter
don't look so excited Maria
She loves the swing
:)
checking out things out the window

Her bug magnifying glass...do I look like a bug??
Zach borrowing Maria's favorite gift, binoculars.
Anna REALLY wanted that pacifier.
Zach wouldn't give it up, so she settled for the lid to Maria's teapot.
Let's try again...
I don't think he's gonna give it up.

We have plenty to praise God for; spending time with family and enjoying the company.

2 comments:

The Schnicks said...

I love Anna's open mouth expression as she is trying to steal the pacifier. Too funny! How neat it is to have cousins almost the same age! They will have fun growing up together.

The Saunders Family said...

I know hilarious, and the best part, she doesn't even use a paci!