I made this black apple doll for my life long friend's daughter, Lauren. She turned two last week, she was tweaked to look like her, complete with pigtails.
This doll I made for Maria's playmate, Sophia, who turned three last week. Maria went to her first ever birthday party...outside of family anyway! She had a great time, and I even left her there for a while by herself. They played, watch The Little Mermaid, ate some goodies and just had a good time! Now her newest thing to play with her dolls is have a birthday party instead of a tea party! :)
3 comments:
We love the little doll! It is such a special gift that is wonderfully unique! What a gift you have my friend! I am lucky to sew on a button and get it to stay. :) Thank you for the special gift! XOXO
Thank you for leaving me a comment today!
These dolls are so cute, and I love that you personalize them for the recipient. Great idea!
You are an amazingly, creative girl! I wish I had half your talent!
Robyn
Post a Comment