Sunday, January 31, 2010

Look Alikes

So, I decided to put you to the test again.  See if you can figure out which is Anna and which is Maria...no cheating!  I'll let you know before the week is over.  And obviously 1 and 3 are the same girl and 2 and 4, in case you couldn't figure that part out! :)






By the way, there is a story to the "crazy sweater" as a girl called it at church this morning.  We received it as a gift from a church member back in DeMotte.  Unbeknownst to her it was from Ecuador, and I had served there for a year...what a strange coincidence!  Anyway, it is handmade and depicts animals and scenery from Ecuador.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is the first and third are Maria.

Molly said...

It's a cute sweater, I like it!

Let's see, I think 1&3 are Maria and 2&4 are Anna...and all 4 are super cute!!! :)

Gow_spot said...

anna is 2 and 4!
and i LOVE that sweater! sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Maria is 1 & 3 and Anna is 2 & 4


Robyn

Dörte said...

#2 and #4 is Anna. I know the faces in my neighborhood :) They are very cute and look very much alike indeed!

Mindy said...

I agree....1 & 3 are Maria. 2 & 4 are Anna. :)

The Saunders Family said...

Okay, so they are obviously looking less and less similar! Good job everyone! You were all right.