Sunday, October 11, 2009

chef time


Maria was so excited to get her very own apron and matching one for her doll, Honey.  Grandma sure is handy and creative.  Thanks, now she can do some real cooking for Mommy and Daddy.


Also, you can check out the flooring I got and installed in the basement playroom.  It was super easy and didn't cost too much either.  A friend had put it in her basement and inspired me to do so also.  Icarpetiles.com is where I got the Rainbow tiles as they call them(only $.49 a sq. foot), and it was just a matter of laying them out in the pattern I wanted and cutting to fit.  It only took me a couple days, and mainly because I only had a utility knife so cutting hurt my hand a bit.
We have plenty to praise God for; grandma's super sewing skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks great! you did a good job!!

Robyn