Here is a video of her playing with the Connect 4 game...no idea how to play, but making up her own way, and that's totally fine with her, she doesn't care about the "correct" way, nor should she.
At the end of the video I was asking her how old she is, which she normally answers correctly, and where she lives...Culver, Indiana is there but very run together.
It is quite amusing to us when we are out and about to have people comment on how quiet she is, because at home she is very good at narrating and jabbering about things.
Things overhead:
"Bolt, Bolt where are you"(we watched an animated movie about a dog named Bolt) She then was seen running around with a belt that was her dog's leash, she said she was walking her dog.
"the big bad wolf is going to get me" (She really liked that story too)
"I baby bear" (Then she goes on to say that daddy is papa bear and I am mama bear)
1 comment:
So cute! She is growing up so fast! I love listening to kids be in their own world. It just gets more interesting as their vocabulary grows. Hayden says some pretty funny things and pretends with just about anything he can find. He likes to imagine with the things that you would least expect. Enjoy the imagination of your babies! :)
Post a Comment