Monday, June 22, 2009

One Month

Can it be that one month has already passed. How has Anna changed this month? Well, she is sleeping longer stretches at night(sometimes up to 8 hours), has started being awake more during the day. Her weight was 10 lb 7 oz (85%)and she is now 22 1/2 inches long(93%). The doctor joked that he wondered where she got the height from, hmmm? She has started making some cooing noises and even made a few smiling attempts today. She likes to suck on her hand when she can find it, but he pacifier will do the trick in a pinch. She is still a relatively happy baby, not crying much unless she is hungry or ready to be put to bed. Maria has really started being more interested in her, and less threatened by her presence. And surprisingly she doesn't seem to fazed when Anna is crying for whatever reason.

We have plenty to praise God for; another beautiful child to raise.

3 comments:

Molly said...

it goes SO FAST!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - no, it doesn't seem possible that a month has passed already!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of the sleep you are getting so early! I hope that if I get to have another one, I will be as lucky as you. :) I think she looks bigger than Maria, but I remember Maria looking long. I will have to see their shots side by side sometime.
- Mindy