She has a little bit of dark hair and blue eyes.
She is named after her grandmother's. Ann is Grandma Unger's middle name and Elizabeth is Grandma Saunder's middle name.
I was having some stronger contractions last night and thought we might be heading to the hospital sometime during the night. I went to bed and was up and down several times, but until about 4 in the morning I was able to sleep. I got up and was dealing with contractions and talked to the doctor, who told me to head to the hospital if they were 5 minutes apart or meet at the office at 8:20 for him to check me. I originally had a 9:10 appointment anyway, which ironically was the case with Maria too. I had her on a Friday morning and had an appt. scheduled that day too. So, anyway, I decided that at about 6:15 I better call my mom and have her start to head this way. We ended up leaving for the hospital at about 8, after dropping Maria off at the neighbor's to stay until mom could come get her. On the way to the hospital I had to remind Larry that he could go a tad faster, since I was in labor! When we got to the hospital I told Larry that he had better get a wheelchair since I didn't think I could walk the whole way to OB. Then they made up go through registration, much to our frustration as we were supposed to be preregistered. Someone from OB came to get me and when we got back and I was checked I was already at about 9 1/2...so they called my doctor and he started to make his way over. We were in the labor room settled at about 8:20 and by 9:14 I was looking at my beautiful new daughter. It's a good thing this hospital was closer than where I delivered Maria, because if I had been trying to break my labor record I did it!
She seems to be a healthy little girl, hungry and tired too. Dad is holding her now as he calls to share the good news. I think I am ready for a little nap!
We have plenty to praise God for; a second beautiful daughter!
Click play to see more pictures!She seems to be a healthy little girl, hungry and tired too. Dad is holding her now as he calls to share the good news. I think I am ready for a little nap!
We have plenty to praise God for; a second beautiful daughter!

7 comments:
CONGRATS! She is adorable!! Can't wait to see you all!!
Robyn
Congratulations! Wonderful news! Cute Photo :O) Can't wait for all the updates.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Everyone should have labors as easy as yours! Wow!!!
I am so happy that everything went so well and you are all safe and healthy! What a whirlwind. You definitely make labor interesting Jess! I'm telling you, if you have another, you better get a room a week early just in case! :) I think that Anna is just beautiful and Maria looks so curious about her...like she wonders what the baby is going to do. Too cute. Congratulations to you all. God's blessings and I hope that the next few days go smoothly and everyone settles in well. Love you all!
Congratulations! I love her name!
Congrats on a safe (and fast!) delivery and a beautiful baby girl! Now stop blogging and get some rest!! :)
She is absolutely adorable! What a blessing! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment