We have plenty to praise God for; each new day.
Friday, April 24, 2009
that time again
Turning one year older kind of lost it's excitement somewhere in my 20's. Now it's just another day, something that happens whether you anticipate it with excitement or dread. I don't have either really, but hopefully something will happen today that will make my day more exciting than full of dread. Last year Larry was sick, so my birthday wasn't too exciting, but the year before I had a 4 day old baby that I had just brought home. If that doesn't ring of excitement, and maybe just a bit of fear, I don't know what does. So this year I am open to another exciting day, although I don't expect to have a newborn for several more weeks...if all goes well! Let's just hope for some everyday kind of excitement, maybe something that could be ordinary, but on my birthday seems extra special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a very Happy Birthday Jess!!
Chris, Robyn, Adam & Aaron
Post a Comment