While pregnant with Maria I did several house projects just shortly before she came, and now a repeat has happened. I couldn't hold out any longer and took a couple days to prime trim, some doors and a set of cabinets in the kitchen. We also had a cupboard in our dining room I had been wanting to do something with. So I jumped right in and did it. I am very happy with the result and even happier that Larry was able to help wrangle Maria while I did part of it, though she was SO good while I painted. Not once touching what I had told her was wet paint.
The set of cabinets and the door leading to the basement before and after.
This is the cupboard in the dining room before and after.
I still have a couple things planned to accomplish...a dresser that needs sanded and painted to match the nightstand I also did, but didn't get pictures of...it's nothing too exciting, just white!
We have plenty to praise God for;
completed projects.
completed projects.
4 comments:
WOW!!! I love the dresser!!!! I would have never thought to do it like that! So cool!
Do you travel? I've been wanting to paint some of our plasti-wood trim and/or doors white, just haven't had the guts to just do it...
Looks great!
Yeah ... so ... we are planning on moving soon - are you for hire?! :) Great job on all your projects!
Robyn
uh, you forget I am pregnant ladies...this is a short burst of energy for just a few weeks and then it's sit on the sofa time for me!
Oh, and the cupboard idea was in a magazine, can't take the credit for that idea!
Post a Comment