Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I happy now

One thing Maria has been saying lately that really makes us laugh is "I happy now". Usually said after she just got done crying and being upset about something. I think she heard it from Ruthie, the girl I watch twice a week. She also said it when she saw that Piglet was happy after being sad on a Pooh show she watched the other day. I kind of had to stage this so I could get it on camera...pardon my teasing her to get her to cry.

We have plenty to praise God for; a daughter who reminds us just how easy it is to be happy with things in life.

2 comments:

Jen said...

And we wonder why they hate us when they turn 13... very sweet... :)

Molly said...

oh my gosh! Do you watch Ellen? You should totally send that in. It is PRECIOUS! They play stuff like that all the time. Adorable!