Can't believe we're getting so close to meeting our new baby girl.
She obviously didn't want her picture taken with me!
Maria and I were having some fun on our bed...she loves to "fly" onto our bed and crawl around to play.
We have plenty to praise God for; no major complications to this pregnancy.
5 comments:
I do love taking random pics. I was actually going through some random blogs and clicked the "next blog" button at the top of the page, and there you were! :) I look forward to seeing more of your pictures!
are you kidding me!? THAT is you at 6 months pregnant!???! That is what my belly looks like NOW! I'm sorry, we can't be friends anymore!
I love the expression on her face in the one of her on the bed and you're on top of her. So cute!
I can't believe it is going by so quickly. I also can't believe how much older Maria looks every time I see new pics....time flies.
~Min
Holy Moly! You are so tiny! That is what I looked like at 3 months with my boys. Needless to say I looked like a freight liner by 9 months!
Maria is too cute!!
Robyn
I concur... 6 months? At what point do you look horrible and pregnant, because you're totally cute now! I'm glad things are going so well for you...
Post a Comment