
Playing with ancient tinkertoys.

She was obsessed with this candle...

and having everyone smell it!

Maria recieved my old doll high chair as a gift.


Ooo....play food, she didn't want to open anything else after this!

Her very own rocking chair.

Ryan and Lisa- due in Jan. with their #1

Jessica and Larry

Cousin Trey and Maria

Therese and Andrew

G-G Ringenberg(great-grandma)

Playing with cousin Joshua.

Ha, it's lots of fun to throw this doll!

Look at my cute puppy/reindeer.
Well, this doesn't exactly look like a Christmas outfit, but it's been a crazy weekend!
Yep, it's really Christmas Eve...So here are some pictures of celebrating with family.
We have plenty to praise God for; family to celebrate Christ's birth!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Jessica! I hope you're enjoying the time with your family, and that your power came back!!!
Hey Jess! I haven't checked the blog in a little bit and missed the news about your trip home and about Larry's Nana. I'm sorry about the second loss. That is rough. You guys were both so close to each of them. I hope that you get some time to rest and recover after tomorrow's funeral. Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. XOXO
Post a Comment