Making a snow angel.
Baby snow angel.
Mommy and baby angels.Snow cones anyone?
Some of the snow was almost up to her knees!Well, it kept snowing Thursday night, and we were left with more than the last time I think. Maria and I took advantage of the complete calm afternoon and spent about 30 minutes playing in the snow. Although Maria decided that she wanted to sample the snow. We also made snow angels...she thought it was fun to fall back in the snow, so I showed her how to make a snow angel.
We have plenty to praise God for; snow gear that keeps us toasty.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh she is adorable! I can't believe you have so much snow. Snow is pretty to look at but I don't want to much of it in my backyard. I guess that is why I decided to move South from NY!
She looks so happy and the snow looks so fluffy!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment