Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Blogging Anniversary

Yep, it's been a year that you have been thrilled and delighted by the everyday chronicles of the Saunders family...I know you just can't imagine how you ever survived without it! Hey leave us a comment to know you are out there, we are curious who checks in with whats going on here. Just click on comments and if you don't have an account just post as anonymous and tell us who you are in the comment.

Hope the next year is just as thrilling!

We have plenty to praise God for; faithful friends(suckers) who read about our ohsoexciting lives!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaay! We love to keep up-to-date!


Rachel & Charlotte-Amélie
xo

The Schnicks said...

I hang on the edge of my seat each night to see what has happened in the Saunders household each evening! :) I'm out here in blogging world enjoying your musings! Hope to get together soon!

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

Congratulations on your Blogging anniversary. How fun! I love the photos of your baby next to the bunny each month. It's amazing how fast they grow.

Anonymous said...

You know I check this...we should get high speed soon...I will tell you how later. So...maybe I will enter the blogging world as well! :)
Mindy

Anonymous said...

I love to watch Maria grow! She is adorable!It is nice to see how you are doing!

Chris, Robyn, Adam & Aaron