well, violets to be exact! We HAD a flowerbed full of them...Maria helping mommy and daddy!
Yesterday I finally finished the bathroom(scroll down for before pictures), put things back on the wall and cleaned up. I am pretty happy with the results. I plan to paint a couple more things; the vanity cupboard, the light fixture(the metal is rusty), the exhaust fan cover, and the door and then I need to clean up some grout, re grout in a few places, and seal the grout. I am hoping to eventually redo the flooring, but that will be the last thing I do.
Eggplant
So it was a busy couple of days, and we are ready to relax on Sunday...may you a have a blessed Lord's day.
We have plenty to praise God for; great cool weather to get lots accomplished.
1 comment:
Mmm. I'd love to try those peppers. There's nothing like fresh-off-the-vine peppers.
Post a Comment