Thursday, July 3, 2008

depressing views



Yes, this is what our house is starting to look like...kind of depressing, but it means progress is being made in the box filling category. The moving company sent their rep. yesterday and it looks like we will move on the 14/15th. He said if we get it all loaded and his guys aren't too beat we could do it all on the 14th instead of an overnight move since it is only an hour from here. So here's to hoping we get it all done quickly. I have sent out postcards to those I have snail mail addresses for and an email for the others, but if you don't get either by next week drop me a line and let me know and I can get you our new contact information. You can use this address to let me know (mom2maria at hotmail dot com) I still have my other address, but I use this one so if I start getting spam I don't have to change that address again.

We have plenty to praise God for; a exciting new future ahead of us.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hey Jess! Yes, I remember you from Lee's wedding! Your little girl is precious! Thanks for stopping in!! :)