It seems like this is the year of babies. We thought we knew alot of people expecting last year, ourselves included, but this year will definately beat it. We got a phone call last night telling us of the first of many good friend's babies we can expect to welcome into the world. One of my best friends I've known since preschool had her second child yesterday. Lauren Elisabeth was born at 2:14 pm on Sunday, February 24. She has a big brother, Hayden and proud mom and dad Allisa and Brian. Congratulations to the family and welcome little one!
We had a chance to visit and meet Lauren last night. She is adorable and such a joy. So, I took my own picture since I couldn't get any others to post. Wednesday was Allisa's birthday, what a present to get...
We have plenty to praise God for; the gift of new life.
We had a chance to visit and meet Lauren last night. She is adorable and such a joy. So, I took my own picture since I couldn't get any others to post. Wednesday was Allisa's birthday, what a present to get...
We have plenty to praise God for; the gift of new life.
No comments:
Post a Comment