Thursday, September 13, 2007

A review of August in pictures

A few events in August...

8/2 Here is a video of Maria's first giggle...sorry for those with dial-up like us, it will take a while to load...but it is very cute!

8/3 Dad and I like to hang out together
contemplating life's deep issues.
8/3 I love bath time!

8/6 Oh, yes I'm cute.

8/14 How could you not LOVE me?









8/17 Mindy and Katie came to see my mom
(really, you know they came to see me!)

8/21 Oh, how I love talking to my elephant friend!


8/24 My first swim at Aunt Michele and Uncle Jeff's with Cousin Trey.
I'm not quite sure about the cold water.

We have plenty to praise God for; a wonderfully warm summer to be outside and enjoy His creation.





8/17 Hey, I figured out how to make some loud noise, what fun!

8/18 Yes, I know I just rolled Mom, but I really don't want to do it again!

No comments: